New Spring Outfit for H.

22 Feb

In hopes that winter would be over, I made this spring/summer outfit for Hazel this week. Using Simplicity pattern # 3743, I made this top. I added the little pocket–my first attempt at sewing a pocket. This top was extremely easy to make. It is constructed much like the Built By Wendy top I made last spring. I am going to make another top for Hazel–one that is longer with a tighter neckline.

The pants are made from Simplicity pattern #5317. This is the same pattern I used to make some fall/winter pants over the summer. I added a bit of lace trim at the bottom.

Now if it would only stop snowing and start getting warmer, so she could actually wear this!

Advertisements

2 Responses to “New Spring Outfit for H.”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Sewing in Japanese « Bobble - March 6, 2008

    […] is basically a dress version of a Built by Wendy shirt I made last year and shirt I just finished for Hazel.  Using the sizing chart from Hanna Anderson, I decided to sew the dress […]

  2. Fetching Wrist Warmers and Tea Party Sundress « Bobble - August 25, 2008

    […] Earlier this year, I made a Tea Party Sundress for H.   It was my favorite dress I have made for her thus far.  A few weeks ago, I was horrified to find a few tiny holes here and there.  It looks like some little insect took a few bits.  There have been two items I’ve made for her this year that have been eaten by something or other.  The other being this little polka dot shirt. […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: