Over the weekend, I finished simple a-line jumper for H. to wear in the fall. I used a fine-whale corduroy with a really sweet apple fabric. I just noticed when I was taking the photos for this post that the apples are upside down in on the two back panels. Oh well.
This was the last of the 4 dresses whose fabric I cut during the early days of bed rest. Hopefully, I’ll find out today if I can ease off of bed rest and start getting back to regular daily activities!
In the meantime, I have been making great progress on the cabled coat. I finished both fronts and the back. They are in the process of being blocked. I am hoping to have the sleeves done today. After that, I just have to pick up stitches for the button and neck band, and then of course, seam it all together and get buttons.