Finished Mittens

1 Oct

Finished Morehouse Farm mittens. Inspired by my friend Este, I added flowers made with the leftover yarn. I sewed on one of hte flowers in the wrong place (as this photo reflects). I have corrected my minor little error.

Yarn: Morehouse Farms Variegated Merino 3-stand yarn.

Color: Wild Rose

Needles: #5 for cuff and #6 for the rest. Done using magic loop.

Advertisements

3 Responses to “Finished Mittens”

  1. Este October 2, 2006 at 6:52 pm #

    They look great! Makes me want to order some more Morehouse yarn and knit myself a replacement pair. The flowers are lovely 🙂

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

  1. Another Pair of Mittens Completed « Bobble - October 30, 2006

    […] I finished another pair of mittens this weekend using Morehouse Farm’s varigated merino 3-strand in Seacoast. For some reason they are a tad bit smaller than the ones I made earlier this month.  Perhaps I didn’t block them enough.  Oh well, they will fit the person I knit them for just fine. […]

  2. Another Pair of Mittens Completed « Bobble - November 16, 2006

    […] I finished another pair of mittens this weekend using Morehouse Farm’s varigated merino 3-strand in Seacoast. For some reason they are a tad bit smaller than the ones I made earlier this month. Perhaps I didn’t block them enough. Oh well, they will fit the person I knit them for just fine. […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: